August 30, 2011

I'M AS FREE AS MY HAIR.

Alison has finally discovered Lady Gaga.  Don't tell, I don't know if she would want that to be internet public yet.  I will give her a pseudonym.  My roommate, Pam, has finally come around to Gaga.  Did you know she (Gogs not Pam) hosted the VMAs in drag?  Get over it, she is dynamite.  If you disagree, I wanna hear why in the COMMENTS SECTION.  I am not joking about this.  Gimmie your best shot. 

Photos of Bump are GOING VIRAL on Pinterest.  Not really.  One girl repinned one of them.  He has a soulmate though.  Her name is Chloe.

(Here is Chloe)


She works that burqa like Bump works his Fabulous Bow.

What else is new?  I am getting over my sicks.  I found out today that one of my coworkers had a massive seizure in college, and the tiny seizures that led up to it took the form of intense fits of deja vu, because the neurons in the memory section of her brain were misfiring.  This makes me wonder about time and space and whether we have all already experienced the future in another dimension, because how else could neurons firing in the brain cause frequent fits of deja vu?  Shouldn't deja vu be dependent on your current experiences being similar to previous experiences?  Plus, how could she know what was going to happen before it happened? Maybe it was actually the clairvoyant part of her brain that was misfiring.

"There's only three men
I'ma serve my whole life:
It's my daddy
and Nebraska
and Jesus Christ."

-Gogs

Of course, it is also possible that there is a perfectly reasonable explanation, which my coworker could have explained to me had I asked.  Instead, I recounted to her my bout with Parkinson's, which of course turned out to be low electrolytes.  I sometimes jump to less-than-logical conclusions.

You know what.  DANCE.  Who gives a shit.  Give it all you got.  DANCE LIKE NO ONE'S WATCHING.

(This is what happens when you blog at midnight listening to Lady Gaga)

No comments: