I don't know if normal human beings like hearing about my dreams, but I certainly like sharing them.
LAST NIGHT, I dreamed I was going to Iraq with Natalie Portman to play drums in a Dave Matthews cover band for one night only. Natalie was not in the band, she was just going to accompany me, because we'd been hanging out a lot lately. I made her freshly squeezed apple cider the night before in my childhood home, which we'd been sneaking into lately to sit around and chat. It's been for sale, and the real estate agent put some fake beef stew in a pot in front of the fire place, which for some reason completely captivated me, I spent many of my dreaming minutes sitting and staring at the beef stew, baffled by how real it looked, how much I wanted to eat it.
MY INNER JOSEPH AND THE AMAZING TECHNICOLOR DREAMCOAT says this dream is about my new desire to try harder at music making, and since I was being asked to emulate Carter Buford in a war zone, my soul must be scared this new desire is too big for me and dangerous. But I wasn't worried at all, I was giddy, and since Natalie Portman was there, and also apple cider, my soul must think this will be a lot of fun. Still working on what the beef stew means...
4 comments:
maybe living your dreams are where you will feel most at home :-) just my psych evaluation haha
I'm for the more music making idea :) the beef stew must be a fluke .. you don't eat animals. That, or you baffled some squirrels and it was squirrel stew.
GOOD INTERPRETATIONS, GALS.
Squirrel baffling. That is always a possibility.
Yo! Greetings from xangaland. Glad I finally stumbled upon this.
Post a Comment