I think I'm liking blogspot more these days. The fact that just about all of Clint's posts have 20+ comments seems to indicate that maybe people read these more than I thought (though not mine, of course). And, I put all my friends' blogs on my favorites list, so there's easy, painless access. What was I whining about before?
Livejournal, on the other hand...the days of livejournal are over, I think. Poor Amanda.
4 comments:
no no. livejournal is not over. NO!!
It is important to grieve livejournal. Equally important, however, is to embrace the fact that blogger is just better.
Oh and all you have to do to generate comments is be honest apparently.
I quit livejournal almost immediately after finding blogspot.
livejournal is nothing to grieve over.
much happier to know you are going to do blogspot. i have the dardnest time trying to remember my xanga sign in info.
Post a Comment