I am retreating into myself. not entirely. just with my writing. That is why I am blogging less lately, or am I blogging less? Maybe not. I am writing all the time, but it all feels too personal to post in public. I am enjoying sorting through my thoughts on my own and writing in secret spaces.
Ah, I am graduated. With school out of the way, I am drunk with possibilities. I sit around all the time wondering what I will become, and though there are moments of paralyzing terror, I am mostly overjoyed to finally own my life, for the first time. I am starting small. I made a list of Things To Do With My Newly Possessed Life and came up with 23 pretty obvious activities. This list could also easily be called "Money For The Summer":
1. Wash dishes
2. Take road trips (with friends)
3. Be outside
4. Record songs
5. Listen to NPR at home
6. Read novels and novels
7. Write one
8. Read philosophy
9. Write poems
10. Journal
11. Watch less tv
12. Dance in the living room
13. Take pretty pictures
14. Waste time with friends
15. Go to coffee shops
16. Exercise
17. Volunteer
18. Play frisbee
19. Go camping
20. Go canoeing
21. Be near water
22. Expand my culinary abilities
23. Do not go clubbing
I have no desire to go clubbing ever. Sorry to my friends who enjoy clubbing. I will always be your token party pooper.
Anyway. It's gonna be great. Really. It is great already.
2 comments:
Do #14 and #22 at my house.
bs
Yes please!
Post a Comment