September 30, 2011
FEEL THE FOOTPRINTS OF GOD ON YOUR PALE SKIN
A man witnessed to me tonight at Doc Bombay's. I couldn't tell if he was a reasonable person or a cult member, but he seemed very sincere and kind-hearted and urgent and true so I listened. I cannot thank him enough. He was not giving me a gospel message, he had been listening to me paint my life in the drabbest colors for an hour or so, until he could hold it in no longer, so he came to tell me that life is how you paint it, and if you would only think positive, the good will start to grow. What a sweetheart. He wanted to show me an affirmation from the internets to meditate over, after he went to pee. He came back and read it to me, giddy giddy. It was all very sweet, feeling the sincere good intentions of a stranger and agreeing about the importance of a change in perspective. I came home and things were lighter. It could have been nothing, I could have taken him as a weirdo, but I will make it something, I will hold onto it, let it speak to my heart.
I suppose, you could say, there are some new things developing. good directions.
Labels:
encounters,
favorites,
spirituality
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I really like this one and I could not agree more!
:) Thanks!
Post a Comment