September 27, 2011

WHINE AND BEER

Everything is itching, and I don't know what to do except watch 30 Rock until I die, but that just makes it itchier.  metaphorically speaking. 

Today started out so peaceful.  I sat and watched squirrels leap from tree to tree and wondered how they were born so fearless, and then I took a picture of some branches, because they seemed so prettttty against the morning.  My days are just tension and tension piling up inside me, I want to spew it out, but then I get tired of spewing all over the nice people I love, so I just bunch it up in my corners.  Maybe I should start playing racquetball?  or maybe I should just sing every day.

Or maybe I just miss my boys.  or maybe I am a pouty pants.

I want to keep whining, but instead I will tell you that last night, I dreamed I had to do an impromptu interpretative dance dressed as Peter Pan in the middle of some huge coliseum in Greece.  And then we went shopping in a Grecian mall, and everyone was Too Beautiful and Stylish.  My subconscious has been going nuts lately.  Do you have an interpretation?  I would welcome it.  When I say it like that, it sounds like I never want to grow up, but feel like my life is on display, so am a little embarrassed at all times, and feel like normal people just look beautiful and go to malls.  Which, it turns out, is not too far off.  Look at that.  I am my own Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

seriously laughing out loud at this peter pan dream. You know, one summer I had a few dreams that I was pregnant. Scholars say I was giving birth to a new idea. I'd guess that being the star in Peter Pan means you're a) meant for the stage or b) really want to learn to fly.

Jen said...

hahaha, i think you're right! a combination of a and b.

do you want to know a secret? tinkerbell was there too. and she was played by chelsi warren. i have no idea.