Lots of shock today. Apparently, Will is no longer with us. voted off of So You Think You Can Dance. Seriously, I am IN SHOCK. WHAT IS AMERICA THINKING? He was obviously the best, HANDS DOWN. Plus, he and TWITCH were the bottom two guys, which literally blows my mind. I think I'm gonna have to start voting, just to be sure America freaking gets it right. Before, I maintained that I didn't vote because I'm not a committed enough fan of the show, but we all know thats nonsense. I should just do it.
I suppose seeing Batman wasn't shocking, per se, but it was awesome. I will join the throng of praises for Heath Ledger's performance. I think I'm gonna watch Batman Begins before I go to sleep, but I know I'll miss the Joker. He is just what a villain (or a mass murderer) should be: totally crazy but with a purpose. As he said, a city should expect more of its criminals, and he definitely delivers.
I will spare you the saga of my bouts with internet and phone limbo today. All I will say is that I appreciate a bank's desire to keep safety as a priority, but I wish it was accompanied with a little customer service and a little technical support. And I miss the days when human interaction ruled the world, instead of machines. stupid machines.
Desperately looking for a place to live in September. Let me know if you hear of anything. I am not the most informed renter.
We could be two rebels,
Breaking the rules, me and you,
You and I.
No comments:
Post a Comment