December 7, 2008

Divebombs

I had a dream that my bedroom was made of ice. It was a lake, and had finally frozen over, and I walked across it. Then I climbed the snowy mountain to my bed, and I turned on the television.

And then I saw a roach, and went for my spray, and noticed that he had wings, giant mountain moth wings, and I sprayed and sprayed him, and I looked again and he was a bird. And he circled and circled and then dove to his doom. I watched him writhe on the floor with his wings spread wide in surrender. I searched for something to kill him with, to mercifully end his misery, but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

AND THEN I SAW SEVEN ANGELS WITH THE SEVEN BOWLS OF GOD'S WRATH AND I LOOKED AND BEHOLD, THE ANGELS BEGAN POURING THEM OUT OVER ALL THE SONS OF MEN AND no. Not really on that last one.

Oh me. Time to go to work.

No comments: