February 23, 2009

Lip Implants: Wrecking Women's Faces for Years

I think it's time we take to the streets to STOP LIP IMPLANTS. Obviously, plastic surgeons have not perfected them yet, and they are literally wrecking celebrity women's faces. Also, they become more horrifying with age, and when paired with even a few wrinkles (or the terrifying tautness of a face-lifted face), they render the face completely unwatchable. Even worse than a bloody car accident, though I do want to look, I just can't bear it. Ladies, please just let your lips droop, or whatever lips do with age. Otherwise, who will play the last generation in our girly trans-generational movies?







2 comments:

Liz said...

nicely done.

and i couldn't agree more. its like some kind of twisted narcissistic masochism. *shudder*

Snow said...

I think that the desire to get lip injections is the result of a little thing doctors like to call A.S.S., which is especially prevalent among 35-45 year old analytic males