December 28, 2009

I had a dream

that I met the Weepies, but it wasn't like that, we were just at some place, and got to talking, and Deb was telling me how much Steve liked me, and how he could tell how cool I was when I walked in the room, was dying to meet me, and nobody was even embarrassed, we were all just happy to be pals, they were the sweetest folks I'd ever met.  And I sort of felt so special to finally be meeting the Weepies, and for them to like me so much, but it also felt like they were so natural and normal that they must not be that famous.  I tried to tell them "Of course, you guys are like my favorite band," but they hushed me up, "Oh well whatever," they said.  I had never noticed how much Deb looks like Amanda Dickerson.  I never really have celebrity dreams, you know?

No comments: