I'm gonna be honest, I'm just a little bit furious about my Process Theology class, and ya don't have to listen. But a class that expects you to read a book a week of pretty complex and foreign material, and then spends 2 HOURS of a 3 HOUR CLASS literally doing nothing, piddling through the online syllabus, responding verbally to emails, trying to figure out scheduling, all things that probably should have been done ahead of time, it's just a little infuriating. Ok, it's REALLY infuriating. Especially when you actually love the material. I spent, oh, maybe 10 hours reading for this class? and a lot of emotional energy, and I get basically no opportunity to reply, or even to talk through the ideas. I would like to stand up and punch someone (ok, the professor) in the face, or scream, but I think that might get a few stares. So I blog to pass the time.
Good news, though. The professor has been inattentive for long enough that there's now a delightful screensaver going of a man, sitting on a dock, sipping coffee, staring out at a sunset over a mountain and lake, with ducks swimming by and birds flapping. It's a happy place. happy place.
Good news, though. The professor has been inattentive for long enough that there's now a delightful screensaver going of a man, sitting on a dock, sipping coffee, staring out at a sunset over a mountain and lake, with ducks swimming by and birds flapping. It's a happy place. happy place.
No comments:
Post a Comment