January 21, 2012

here and there

I have been telecommunicating for the past 5 hours, and it has been GRAND.  Thanks to Craig and also the Second Saturday crew for making my Saturday just delightful.  Before that I was reading FOUCAULT.  I am showing off.

My current favorite thing is to sit in my snuggie in Craig's old chair and read books and listen to RECORDS.  I can't right now because there are strangers in my living room.  My favorite record is THE COMPLETE ELLINGTON INDIGOS by DUKE ELLINGTON.  Again I am showing off.

Is there something else I could talk about?  Nothing springs to mind.

I have decided that making music is my favorite.  It is settled.  I have not been making music lately because my lungs and throat feel like trash from SMOKING CIGARETTES.  I am very excited about things and stuff and am feeling generally good and optimistic and ok.  Noah & the Whale are singing "Wherever you go there'll be love love love."  I will take this as a blessing. 

Give me something to talk about and I will talk about it.  Let's talk about the ISSUES.

2 comments:

Craig Henry said...

Canada, Muffin Tops (the food or the badonk), Protestant view on the Pope, How I Met Your Mother, miracles, what you've been eating, the scariest moment of your life, the military-industrial complex, foods/restaurants named after women (Pam, Wendy's, etc.), sweet potato fries (a response to Biz's most recent food blog post), responses to other posts you find, why the space bar is so big on a keyboard... commence writing

Jen said...

These are EXCELLENT SUGGESTIONS. I cannot wait to put some of them to use. Although writing about How I Met Your Mother would require some additional research. I'm willing to put in the hours.

PS - Did we talk about the military industrial complex on Saturday? Because Rob and I had a long talk about it yesterday. coinkidink? or FATE?